1) TBB takes a mid-year - Aug break for songwriting purposes. Heartbreak and moping over personnel changes also on the agenda, yep
2) Somewhere along the way, Warren gets elected as designated vocalist & guitarist.
4) Strangedays alumni Meng is recruited on geetar. Boy, can this guy shred something righteous. The lineup is complete.
5) Band plays inaugural show with new lineup at Sunway College in August. Band almost electrocuted due to sudden rain mid-way into "Disaster Strikes Again." Too obvious a connection, but a memorable gig, to be sure.
6) Band plays Longdrawn part deux in September with a buncha great bands, including Singapore's super professional The Observatory.
- Proving themselves equally adept as fighters as well as lovers - Dave, Boon and Meng ably back Adlin's opening solo project - the megamonouberlithic rock behemoth known as LIED...
- Gig was also memorable also due to Warren's incessant nervous stage banter.
What's next? Get off our lazy behinds and record something. We also promise to update this blog more frequently. Alas, best laid plans...stay tuned.